Brand and Marketing Audit for School Branding Strategies
Roberts Digital will work with you to build a solid foundation for your marketing and enrolments processes; ensuring consistent brand application across the group of schools while exploring new opportunities for growth with a Brand Strength Analysis. The Digital Marketing Readiness Audit will ensure readiness for digital marketing growth strategies with industry best-practice and infrastructure.
Roberts Digital will work with the marketing and enrolments teams to recommend processes that will give customers a consistent experience in their enrolments process and increase conversion from inquiry to enrolment. The Alumni Engagement report will give you recommendations on how to best engage Alumni in the life of the College while creating life-long advocates for your institution.
- Brand Strength Audit
- Brand Application Audit
- Digital Marketing Readiness Audit
- Marketing and Enrolment Process
- Alumni Engagement Report
Brand Application Audit
Serving as the basis for your school branding strategies, the brand application audit will give you a complete view of your brand’s representation across your campus and better inform your school’s branding strategies. The findings of this report can best be used to correct inconsistencies in brand representation, increase the professionalism of the brand, and to standardise marketing practices across all colleges.
- Corporate branding guidelines
- Consistent campus naming and terminology
- Written style guidelines
- Logo and icon application
- Design style and feel
- Marketing collateral (prospectus, brochures, and annual reports).
- Fonts and typography
- Use of graphic elements
Brand Strength Audit
- Six in-person parent focus groups (A mix of campus types – mainstream, early learning and special education).
- An online brand survey for parents covering all campuses.
- An online brand survey for staff; covering all campuses.
- A local community awareness and perception survey – targeting the local demographic of each campus.
Digital Marketing Readiness Audit
- Websites and domain consistency
- Use of mobile friendly platforms
- Broken website content and links
- Facebook Business Manager setup and access permissions
- Online enquiry forms
- Email database and segmentation audit
- EDM Templates
- Social media posting policies and guidelines
- Social media pages and profiles setup
- Facebook Pixel Installation
- Google Ads Tag Installation
- Complete Google Maps listings
Marketing and Enrolments Processes
The Marketing and Enrolments Processes Audit will enable the College to implement best practice processes for marketing the College and nurturing enquiries through to enrolment. This audit is key to operating your school branding strategies, setting the foundations for conversion optimisation and lead generation.
The findings of this report can best be used to increase the number of enrolment enquiries received, increase the conversion rate from enquiry through to enrolment and improve the experience that prospective families have with your college.
Review of the enrolments process including:
- The enrolment’s team follow-up process
- Recommendations for your enrolments database
- Enquiry and tour booking forms
- Enrolments collateral
- College Tours and USPs
- Email automation and follow-ups
Marketing sysems and processes:
- Development of event advertising best practices and guidelines
- Social Media Posting policies and procedures
- Templates for common assets
- Skills assessment and marketing training requirements
This practical report will provide recommendations across the following areas:
- Audit of the Alumni audience and potential
- Alumni database and contact information research
- Communication and publications
- Committees and ‘roles’
- LinkedIn connections and communications
- Social Media groups and pages
- Staffing requirements
What sets us apart?
- We specialise in Education Marketing.
Our team has worked in your role and been in your shoes. That means we know what it takes to get an enrolment across the line and we can hit the ground running.
- We’re boutique – no juggling 50+ clients per team member here.
We prefer the long-term steady approach, and every client means the world to us.
- We look after your whole campaign, not just the ads.
That means we will create the campaign plan, audience research, creative, copy, landing pages, optin forms, email automations and so much more.
- You will get a dedicated team member.
Our account manager’s full-time role is to look after you. They'll be thinking for you and suggest campaigns for future promotions before you even need to get to it.
- Personal, regular and frank marketing chats. We’ll schedule in a monthly meeting time and provide you with our direct line so we can chat any time you want. Every school that works with us becomes better at what they do.
- Transparent reporting available 24/7.
We’ll provide you with live access to a marketing dashboard that shows you so much more than reach and link clicks, but actual tour bookings and enrolments.
- A fully in-house marketing team.
We won’t pass the buck and outsource your work. You’ll get to know the people working on your campaigns.
Education marketing campaigns are about so much more than great ideas. That’s why we implement the full solution for our clients from initial concept through to creative, copy, your offer, the landing page, registrations and much more. Here are some of the ways we do this.