Roberts Digital is a full-service marketing agency achieving outstanding results for our clients. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Account Manager that can bring their relationship management skills to the table to build positive client partnerships and brief the implementation team on new campaigns.
Our ideal team member will be someone that is solutions driven and can think outside of the box and manage both clients and their team to deliver campaign strategies. You’ll value integrity, transparency and teamwork and always be ready to learn and share your knowledge.
This full-time role is hybrid with flexible options available.
- Manage client engagement and reporting to make sure our service exceeds client expectations.
- New campaign planning and pitching.
- Guiding the implementation of digital campaigns across social media and Google.
- Conversion measurement and monthly reporting.
- Copywriting and proofing a wide range of digital mediums from websites to social media content and blog posts.
- A Marketing qualification is desirable
- Experience in running social media and PPC campaigns
- Google Ads certification or the ability to acquire
- A proven record of successful pay-per-click advertising campaigns
- Email marketing and automation experience with software such as ActiveCampaign and MailChimp.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.