Want to join a small, friendly and supportive team where you’ll work directly with our school clients? Do you want to manage projects from start to completion? Are you looking to solve digital problems and provide data-backed insights on your campaigns?
Roberts Digital (mararoberts.com.au) is looking for an individual who is confident to work with her clients and can demonstrate their current interest in digital marketing. This is an excellent opportunity to launch your digital marketing career. You will have the opportunity to gain digital marketing experience and exposure to all aspects of an agency career. On the job training will be provided.
This role is a part-time to full-time position based in the Western suburbs of Brisbane.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Put together digital campaign plans for clients.
- Execute digital strategies across web, social media, Google Ads and email.
- Report on client performance.
- Client relationship management.
- Ability to learn email marketing software, such as ActiveCampaign and MailChimp.
- Able to proof content for a wide range of digital mediums from website copy to social media content and blog writing.
- Knowledge of the WordPress website publishing platform for content publishing, including podcasts, blog posts and landing page creation.
- Basic design creation and editing using Canva.