Join Our Team of Passionate School Marketers
We’re a friendly team of passionate school marketers that strive for excellence, go above and beyond for our clients and achieve outstanding results. We’re constantly learning, open and willing to collaborate and think out the box.
Come join us.
Web and Graphic Designer
Roberts Digital is a niche digital marketing agency achieving outstanding results for our educational clients. We’re a tight-knit team of experts constantly learning, collaborating and thinking outside the box.
Roberts Digital is looking for a Website and Graphic Designer to join our team. The role is a full-time position commencing in March 2021.
The successful applicant for this role will be part of a tight-knit team of experts that will enable you to lift your game in an environment that is professional and fun. Excellent training will be provided, and you will gain access to your own professional training budget.
- Interpret the client brief to develop websites and assets that reflect the client’s brand and objectives.
- Building and maintaining websites using WordPress (content, design and functionality)
- Building campaign assets including landing pages, digital display ads and graphics
- Creative concepting and directing the creative feel for a marketing campaign.
- Performing quick edits to video content
- Assisting the team with various marketing projects.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Experience in Graphic & Web Design
- Complete fluency in the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in HTML, CSS, WordPress & custom WordPress themes
- Experience with the development processes such as storyboards, wireframes and mockups etc
- Knowledge of responsive development (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- Knowledge of best practices for cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility
How To Apply
To apply for this position, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by close of business
Monday, 1 March 2021. Please include your name in the title of the email.
Please also add Mara Roberts (founder) on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/mararoberts1
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.