We are looking for a paid media specialist to design and execute our social media and Google advertising campaigns. You will service our monthly clients by delivering campaigns on-time that include the creative concept, copy, implementation, optimisation and reporting. You’ll have an eye for detail and the ability to interpret the data to continuously improve your campaigns.
Our ideal team member will be someone that is solutions driven and can think outside of the box. You’ll value integrity, transparency, teamwork and always be ready to learn and share your knowledge.
This full-time role can be remote or in-office and commences in January 2022.
You’ll be a marketer at heart with the ability to conceptualise campaigns that will grab the attention of your client’s audience the technical ability to implement those campaigns through to completion. The role includes:
- Campaign strategy development including budget recommendations, campaign structure, personas, targeting, curating ‘the offer’ and understanding how to drive action.
- Campaign implementation across multiple channels including Facebook, Instagram and Google.
- An eye for successful landing page layouts and the ability to articulate your requirements
- Support your campaign with email automation and segmentation
- Conversion tracking and monthly reporting.
- A Marketing qualification is desirable
- A proven record of successful pay-per-click advertising campaigns
- Google Ads certification or the ability to acquire
- Email marketing and automation experience with software such as ActiveCampaign.
Roberts Digital is committed to the growth of our team. Industry-leading training and mentorship will be provided.