School Facebook Ad Gallery
Stuck on the creative for your next Facebook Ad? We’ve compiled a Facebook Ads Gallery – examples that will feed your creativity! Click on the image to see the whole ad, or copy the link into a new tab to see the post.
Here are my top 5 tips for a successful campaign:
- Always include a clear call-to-action – preferably this should be the title of your ad
- Get creative with the images you use, don’t feel you have to use students in uniform for every ad
- Pay extra attention to the size of your image and test how your ad looks on different devices
- Add some substance to your ad copy. One two two lines that say you’re “the best school, so register now” are not going to cut it
- Split test images and copy, don’t just have one ad per ad set.
P.s. if you see a great Facebook ad, flick me the link and I’ll add it to the gallery.
DISCLAIMER: these are not necessarily successful campaigns, but a collection of ads from Facebook.s to give you ideas to create your own successful campaign.